Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Story of a Poor Medical Student..Literally poor!

The title says everything.. Its the 3rd month of my JPA allowance and im broke wif unpaid bill..i've gotta do sumthing.. first of all , vodafone is sucking all my money out!! I better get a meteor simcard and change voda to prepaid instead..but i dun have a second phone to put my meteor simcard in..so i had to get a new phone! And I've got a new phone!!! well after getting some money from the bank of course.. thank you Bank Of Ireland.. hehe..

So , introducing my brand new meteor phone...



Yessss... its Nokia 6070!!! It has FM radio and a camera (VGA tho..) .. just what i need!!! It has been almost 4 yrs since i've got a new phone.. so i am still a bit "jakun" wif this new phone.. messing around wif it , taking crappy pictures , listening to the radio when im out , having a phone conversation.. handsfree!!! hehehe..

But i still keep my old vodafone blue Siemens phone.. in fact , i took a picture of it and put it as wallpaper on Nokia! It has done alot to me , lotsa memories and sentimental values...

Afterall , i am a true Aquarian...

2 comments:

nyanya said...

mana gambo nye... upload balik ler.. kekeke
nokia ye.. bagus bagus.. nanti bley amik gambe bebyk..

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.