Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Welcome All to My Zone...

Finally i've got my own blog! Altho im not yet a doctor.. but i can see my future.. i'll be a hazard to my future patients!!! hahahah.. well at least thats what some of the lecturers and tutors have been saying about us , class of 2007 :)

Yeap.. it seems too soon.. only 5 months left to get the rest of -TOR.. Ive got DOC- after i've passed 2 exams last week , paediatrics and Obstetrics&Gynae.. It was a very stressful month..i had GP exams 2 weeks before the written exam , alhamdulillah ive passed that exam as well ( got 2nd honours! woohoo! ) then came the clinical exam.. everyone was busy buying their suits , i have caca's dark navy blazer which was a lil too big for me last yr but after 2 months in malaysia , hey it fits me nicely!!!

The journey of a final med begins...

2 comments:

sensei said...

A wise sensei once said..
"a patient remembers a nurse more than a doctor".. so, blame it on the nurse! muahahaha..

nyanya said...

lawak la ko sensei..
welkam to the blog world doc!