Friday, March 2, 2007

This is So True!

You Are 28% Shy

You are slightly shy, but overall, your reactions to social situations are normal.
You dread difficult social situations, but you still handle them with grace.


It's amazing how people change over time.. I used to be very shy ( i know Im gonna get lotsa slagging after this! ) but over these years , i realized that there is no point of being too shy.. I'm just gonna lose out if i keep being shy . No doubt there are certain times and situation that pull me back but Ive learned to put a straight face and get on with it! hehe.. Lets cherish my achievement : I've presented in front of the whole people in my class twice , I volunteered to approach patients if I go with my friends , I asked more questions and try my best to answer questions in group discussion , My classmates know me better than other Malaysians , well maybe they know Jia too.. hehe

Overall , I'm much more interested in meeting and talking to new people .. There is so much you can learn from others , the good and the bad. Just like the Malay saying , yang baik jadikan teladan , yang jahat jadikan sempadan . ( Literally translated to - make good things as examples, and the bad things as boundries . Anyone has better translation? heheh )

2 comments:

nyanya said...

Bravo bravo...
It is true that you will advance more once you let go of shyness. v^^

Unknown said...

Let the bad girl come out of you :P feel the little horns allready :D :P hehehhehehhe